2012年3月22日星期四

Ask to Receive - Be Pro Active

ASK to get


Just how many times have we wanted something and not had the opportunity to Request it? Just how many times have we wanted something so poorly but were always too scared to Request it?


The solution is rejection. Rejection is the thing most people are not confident with. Rejection is what separates the strong from the weaker. This could all change whenever you find the courage that lies deep within you. YOU ARE ABLE TO ACHIEVE. YOU ARE STRONG. So unleash the ability inside you and CHANGE to discover the best. YOU ARE ABLE TO DO IT.


The fact is, if we never ASK we shall never receive.


Imagine you have already been working at the same firm for some years. You are confident with your work, yet you realize you are able to do better and achieve more. Why shouldn't you ASK your boss for a promotion, for a wage increase and sometimes even for a share in the organization?


In the event that you never ASK you won't ever understand what you are missing. Your lifetime could gain from ASKING.


After working for two years in a senior role in Emirates, I needed to obtain a better position. I visited the management and ASKED for a promotion. They looked over my records and accepted my offer. The brand new Position would just take 6 months to Focus on. 6 months when i became a PURSER with Emirates, after only five years. I think it is hard to describe how good it felt; I ASKED and I RECEIVED.


Twelve months ago something disrupted my safe place, the organization explained as a punishment I'd be forfeiting my BONUS for 2 years, I have to admit that felt terrible. Entering my 2nd year, I felt my punishment was overdue. I sent a letter to my management and asked with this to be revoked. My manager agreed with me, I ASKED him and received ACKNOWLEDGMENT. Regrettably because of the company's red-tape the problem couldn't be reverted. Did my entire life change? NO - but at the very least I TRIED!


Which means this Week, ASK to get, check it out, use your tool, and begin to see the EXCITING changes, I Promise you, your lifetime wont change for the worse, you are able to only GAIN by ASKING.


I am certain you saw the Film SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. The primary character desired to open a library in Jail. He'd no funds so that he chose to write a letter to the federal government requesting a sponsorship. Every week a letter would return saying, no funds were allocated for his project. That he kept writing every week, then bi-weekly, until that he RECEIVED what he'd ASKED for.


The moral of the story is, PERSIST, INSIST and get and you'll RECEIVE.


"Your alone who creates your reality" Esther Hicks.



没有评论:

发表评论